How can i refund my amount into credit card with backoffice

Technical questions relating to the iVeri WebService integration
manikxicom

Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:39 am

Hi Support

I want to refund my transaction amount into credit card through iveri backoffice .please tell me the details that how can i refund.
Url : backoffice.host.iveri.com :arrow: :oops:

Thanks
samora

Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:50 pm

Please go to menu Enterprise -> Subsequent Transaction in backoffice.
manikxicom

Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:00 am

Hi Thanks for replying i have done with the refund but please tell me how much time it will take to refund my amount into credit card.
because till now i have not get any message of refund amount to me.

please provide me process how the refund will work with the lite transactions or we need to manually trigger through admin panel

thanks
samora

Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:51 am

please provide me process how the refund will work with the lite transactions or we need to manually trigger through admin panel
Yes its done in backoffice.
Hi Thanks for replying i have done with the refund but please tell me how much time it will take to refund my amount into credit card.
because till now i have not get any message of refund amount to me.
Once you process the refund in backoffice, an instruction is sent to the acquiring institution who is responsible to process the transaction [to the issuer of the card]. Unfortunately we cannot confirm the time it will take for your refund to reflect on your account. Please refer this you local support team.
manikxicom

Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:06 am

How can we send these parameter in lite transactions modules
Transaction Code
VALUE DESCRIPTION
"01" Sale
"02" Refund
“03” Authorisation
“04” Authorisation Reversal

please tell me the parameter name so that i will pass it on the lite transactions

Thanks
samora

Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:00 pm

Unfortunatley "Refund" and "Authorisation Reversal" transaction types are only available in the Backoffice Portal as a Subsequent transaction.

If field Lite_Authorisation is set to "true" in your form post then an Authorization will be processed, you will then be required to perform a Subsequent Transaction in the Backoffice Portal to settle the funds into your account. However should this field be omitted or set to "false" then a Debit (Sale) is processed.
manikxicom

Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:05 am

Hi
Is this Lite_Authorization = true is used for card authorization i am not able to get the information please provide some more details .
what is the use of Lite_Authorization = true . How can we trigger this transactions? Is that for card versification or what?

Thanks
samora

Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:40 am

The word authorization (Pre-Authorization) in transactional banking terms means reserving funds in the card holders account, which requires an additional instruction from the merchant to transfer the funds from the card holder to your merchant account at later date.

A typical example for this would be the car hire industry. Where the funds[Deposit] are reserved from the card holder's account when they pickup the vehicle. Then when the car is returned and equal or less amount is then taken and the remaining amount is cleared on the card.

Note that when Lite_Authorization = true then these funds may be reserved on the card and you will be required to settle them in the Backoffice Portal manually. If these are not settled then the issuer(the card holders bank) has got between 14 to 30 working days to clear them back into the card holders account.
samora

Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:59 am

manikxicom. Please confirm the product you are using. Is it Lite or Enterprise? If it Enterprise then the responses above (Dated: Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:00 pm) are not correct but however the explanation of Authorization still applies but you can settle the funds using the API.
On Enterprise, you can process all of these your self by setting the command to :

VALUE DESCRIPTION ====>Command
Sale =================>Debit
Refund ===============>Credit
Authorisation =========>Authorisation
Authorisation Reversal ==>AuthorisationReversal

Also have a look at the section "Parameters Per Action" in the Documentation (iVeri Client Developers Guide), which discusses what parameters are required per transaction type(command).
manikxicom

Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:33 am

Hi

I want to use Iveri authorizations same as paypal authorizations pleas tell me how can i verfiy users account by doing some amount of transactions
so that it will look that
it is authorized users
Please tell me the code ot how to do this verifications transacitons

Thanks
samora

Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:34 am

manikxicom. Please confirm the product you are using. Is it Lite or Enterprise?
manikxicom

Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:04 pm

I am using Iveri Lite in the transactions
samora

Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:28 am

As advised previously, you need to have Lite_Authorization = true in your form variables and also include all the mandatory fields as per the iVeri Lite Developers Guide.