To make use of iVeriClient 4.0.2 you need at least have Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6
For the purpose of this exercise i will assume that you will be making use of the following directory as your iVeri Client Working Directory.
This directory does not have to be the same as above. However it has to be a directory that the user running your application will have access to.
Create your working directory
Right Click Computer -> Properties
Click on Advanced System Settings
Click on Environment Variables
Under System Variables click on New.
Variable Name = iVeriClient_Home
Variable Value = C:\iVeriClient
that the directory "C:\iVeriClient" needs to be created before you start the process as discussed above.
You may be required to reboot the machine after updating your Environment Variables.
Click on OK
If Upgrading from a previous version and Running iVeri Client for the first time
- locate and open your existing iVeriClient.config on %Program Files%/iVeri/Client and copy the DefaultCertificateID under your current gateway. This will be under the gateway name you are making use of.
Code: Select all
- Place your new iVeriClientConfig.exe and iVeriClient.dll in your iVeriClient_Home directory. You will have download the new iVeri Client .Net 4.0.2 from Click Here
- Run the iVeriClientConfig.exe as Administrator.
- You may be prompted to choose a default gateway you will be making use of
- please enter nedbank for the Nedbank gateway or enter host for other banks.
- Now the following will be desplayed
- Now capture your default certificate as shown below, note that this is the certificate id we copied above.
- You may now perform your "ApplicationID ping iVeri Gateway" to ensure your setup is correct.
For New Installation or Requesting for a new certificate
- Please login to Backoffice using the Administrator credentials.
- Go to Menu item Certificate -> Manage Certificates
- Click on "New Certificate" at the top of the page
- Fill in the required info. Also note the the password field is required. Once done, click on the box at the bottom of the fields.
- Should you not be presented with the page above, please contact your local support team and ask them to move you to the new certificate chain.
- Once you are moved to the new certificate chain then you no longer be able to request for a new cert using an older version of iVeri Client.
- Download your certificate and place it in your iVeriClient_Home directory
- Now run your iVeriClient Utility and set the default certificate id as shown below.
Please note that by default this is set to NO.
This must not be set to yes if you are making use of a Certificate ID that may have been requested on an old iVeri Client(Version 3, 2 , 1 ).
Should you wish to set this to yes the you may do the following
- The password prompted for is the password that you created in Backoffice while requesting for the certificate
- Should you wish to us the Certificate Store as your "Certificate Source" then
- You need to import your certificate by double click your new certificate as downloaded from Backoffice.
- Ensure that Local Machine is selected as your Store Location as shown below.
- Click Next and should you be prompted for a password then provide the password that you created in Backoffice while requesting for your certificate.
Now You may make use of your new iVeriClient.dll on your application